The Riccarton Youth Trust gives grants and loans to help children and young people in New Zealand to reach their full potential:-
• Get a better education
• Gain experience
• Train for jobs
• Develop skills
• Improve leadership
• Obtain counselling
• Help buy school uniforms
• Help pay for school trips, camps etc.
To apply for help you must get your teacher, service club member, local Rotarian or church leader to apply on your behalf, applications from individuals will not be accepted. They can download a copy of our application form from this website by clicking on the link below. Organisations can also apply for grants on their own behalf.
When deciding whether to agree to a grant the Trust takes into account:-
• The objective: Is it, in the opinion of the Trust, worthwhile, within the scope of the Trust, and a realistic goal?
• The need: Is there obvious hardship?
• Self help: Will it help someone who is trying hard to help themselves?
• The benefit: Would assistance be of lasting value?
About The Trust
Riccarton Rotary Youth Trust
Supporting Children and Young People in Need